To spare flooding social media walls… These are my random thoughts… If only it won’t seem weird talking to walls…
- Cebu weather is terrible this last quarter. I miss the dampness of Cavite.
- Would like to go to oDesk Contractor Meetup Day tomorrow… Hope there’s free lunch!
- I want to buy Christmas lights and decorate. But I don’t think the Christmas season fits the weather in here… 😦
- Feels like I ate something raw and huge. And its struggling in my digestive tract. #7monthspregnant
- I wonder if having no social life is to my advantage or not. Guess I’m avoiding unnecessary expenses. But not having the liberty to BUY on a whim makes me sad too…
- Miss having lots of creative people in arms length to talk to…
- I feel like today’s US elections would drastically affect tomorrow’s Forex! Hoping for higher $ value!!!
- Ironic how cold it was this overcast morning. Then there’s hot wind blowing from behind me now… 😦
- The problem with having a limited social circle is spending most of your time on social media and getting satisfied with a few comments on your posts… =_=
- Nearly the end of the year. Missing giveaways from the office, suppliers, friends and family… Really those calendars and planners!
- WHAT TO EAT!!!??? #lunchtime
- I may need another workstation soon.
- Will attend oDesk Contractors Meet-Up tomorrow! J Kinda excited to go out!
- So many lists to make: grocery list, needed office supplies list, questions to ask doc list, oDesk open forum question list.
- At the end of the day… this could’ve been my 15th status update. HOW ANNOYING!
- And I even forgot to mention that Obama got re-elected! Looking forward to higher USD exchange tomorrow. 🙂
…Nao do you think I need to find a dog at least to converse with?