Can’t believe I was able to doze around 12 midnight and be alive, alert and awake by 7:30 am. Yes that feels good! :3
That’s a consolation from yesterday’s headache which were:
- Waking up at 11:30 am, because I was still counting sheep around 3:00 am. And even if I can’t sleep, I bothered Mr. H to go down and get me water because I was freaking with thoughts of The Conjuring (even if I didn’t watch the movie).
- Checking my email which unsurprisingly have pending tasks. Sorry clients! =_=’
- Fast tracking updates on our business’ vouchers, business expenses, petty cash, account balances, pending cash for deposit.
- Storming the BIR office to follow up on our ATP (Authority to Print) which has been pending for 2 months. Only to be told that everything’s been released.
- Which led me to rush to our printer who primarily couldn’t supply the date our requirements were submitted to the BIR. But was able to produce the processing stub after my fit of rage and terrorizing glares.
Comic & cute relief yesterday! Lychee & Nata De Coco Juice I saw at 7-11. :3
- Went home to our yaya’s report that our LPG tank is empty.
- Rushing to the grocery, dined out with the entire family and went back home almost 10:00 pm
I was happy to be dead tired because I know I’d be able to sleep early. With just bread for breakfast, I was greeted by intriguing, sad and happy news for the day:
- 2 ships collided at Mactan Strait last night (while we were at the grocery). We confirmed the news because Aidz, our lodger who’s a nurse at VSMMC (the PGH of Cebu) saw the patients brought in after her shift.
- SoWhatsNews published this satirical list of properties allegedly found by the NBI which includes a Wagyu Cattle Ranch in Bulacan to name a few. Hilarious must read. But some people just don’t get satire.
- Michael V, my favorite Filipino comedian, has dengue 😦 and he was getting worse. His blood type is B+. I hope he recovers soon!
- Apparently, those who have sex at least 4x a week make more money than average people. My disgust when I thought about JLN and our lecherous politicians. Sexy statistics fail!
- We have a new supply of LPG tank and Mr. H won’t be going for field service today!
That means I have to haul myself to do some house chores, freelance work and some pampering today.
Energy burst mode!!!